For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Twist n Shake Ltd with registered address 50a Oxton Road, Birkenhead, Wirral, United Kingdom, CH41 2TW.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site luvtraffic.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Please note that if you sign up to become a member of our site, and in turn have access to members only features, further provisions in relation to information that we collect will be displayed to you and must be accepted prior to sign up. These relate to sensitive data (such as that relating to ethnicity, race or sexual orientation which you may provide to us.
IP Addresses and Cookies
The cookies used on our website have been categorised based on information provided by the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie Guide. Please note that some cookies used on our website may be set by third-parties.
These types of cookies are created temporarily, allowing us to link to your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open your browser window and ends when you close it.
These types of cookies remain on your device for a specified period of time, becoming active each time you visit our website.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for using our website, enabling the services that you have specifically requested when consenting to using our website. These cookies will be used for basic functions such as remembering your previous actions when navigating our website during a single session.
These cookies collect aggregated information about how our visitors use our website. This enables use to improve the functionality of our site and monitor its efficiency.
These cookies allow us to remember your preferences to provide a more personal browsing experience. These cookies may also be used to deliver specific website functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies
These cookies enable effective delivery of adverts relevant to you. These types of cookies are usually set by the third-parties who provide the advertising, therefore, we haveno control over and cannot be held responsible for the use of any data collected.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Twist n Shake Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.